How do you study two languages at the same time?

I’m 16 Ive been taking French for about 6 years but I’ve only been taking it seriously entering high-school. I’m also taking Spanish and studying Japanese on my own.

Right now I’ve put Japanese on pause and I’m just focusing on french and Spanish because there’re so similar. However, I’m more advanced in French than I am Spanish.(this is my first year with Spanish) I’m trying to engage myself in both Spanish and French weather that be watching french / Spanish to shows, listening to music etc..

But I’m finding it hard to actively studying and work my brain in both languages. I feel like if I spend so much time one one language I might lose the other and vice versa. I’m not sure how to split my time evenly between the two and studying both effectively.

submitted by /u/Ll_lyris
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Tlt1s7I
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments