Dating Latina girl, want to learn Spanish for her

As the title states,, I've been dating her for about 5 months now, and English isn't her first language so she gets frustrated sometimes and I would love to know the best way to learn some Spanish so that we can communicate better and so that she can speak in her native language to me.

I've tried duolingo but it didn't really seem to be very effective, so I figured I would ask some experts on some good alternatives. Obviously I'm willing to pay for something, bonus points if it's possible to use a computer/mobile to take lessons, and not in person/live interaction (although if it's generally the best option then I will)

Thanks in advance everyone.

submitted by /u/Akuma_Ono
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/HITDst6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments