Is there any app that helps you with in app translations of words inside Reddit?

I am trying to spend more time in subreddits of my target language (German). The Reddit app doesn't even alow you to easily copy words from comments to paste them in a translator. Since my vocabulary is still not that good, I have to spend a lot of time manually typing the words on a translator. It's a bit frustrating and discouraging, so I was wondering if there's any tool that could help with this in which I you can just have instant translations in your target language by tapping on a word. I know that there are some browser extensions that do this, but I'm wondering if there's any way to have a similar experience inside of the mobile app.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/PeKenaLarVa
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/pluNxiy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments