Is anyone heard that speaks one language for every continent (besides Antarctica if you want to exclude that)

So basically for every language depending on the accent you learned and can only use one language for each co tent without repeating it for another continent, does anyone here speak a language for each continent?

Me for it would be North America- American English (native language)

South America- Latin American Spanish and enough Kichwa/Quechua to get directions

Europe- Yiddish I know this language is now predominantly spoken in the US but it had many speakers before the event you know of(I don’t speak this one fluently but completed colloquial Yiddish and the Duolingo Yiddish course and that’s the closest thing I’ll ever get since I may never come across a Yiddish speaker)

Africa- French (I’m studying French at university and all of my French professors are from francophone countries in Africa such as Senegal.

Australia- none (can’t reuse English)

Asia- Chinese (my other major)

Antarctica- none (I guess you can see what languages are most commonly used among scientists)

submitted by /u/theshinyspacelord
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/zOVX3Ws
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments