Failing language tests

Is there anyone who has the same problem? Like I'm constantly failing language tests although I speak my target languages quite well. Even if those tests are simple whenever I have to do one in order to, say, get a job I end up failing it and then I'm like what's wrong with me I read a lot of books in the language, I've talked to a considerably large number of natives throughout my learning process, I've watched and listened to a whole lot of video/audio content in this language whyyy just why god damn it. And then there are those who say " maybe you aren't that good at learning languages and you just suck?" which kinda hurts my feelings cuz well I've devoted a large part of my life to languages, I can express myself rather freely in them, I can read scientific literature and understand most (like 90%) of what people say to me in general but I just suck at those fucking random tests

submitted by /u/yyouknowwho
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/lVhd09N
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments