Exams in 2 weeks

Hello! For some context. I’m a 17yo Filipino who grew up outside of the Philippines. I was born in the Philippines, but we moved out of the Philippines at the age of 1. So i don’t know how to speak tagalog fluently.

I currently know how to understand alot of tagalog speakers, and semi read fluently. But i have no idea how to write or speak in Tagalog.. and now i have exams in Tagalog in 2 weeks….

I’m a bit stressed out as i have other subjects i gotta study for too, but if someone would be so nice to tell me what i should do? I’ve bought a subscription online, like a video course and i’m currently watching it just learning the basics. But i feel like that’s not enough.. i try speaking with my parents and i’m by no means a shy or a nervous person. But i simply forget my vocabulary whenever i try to speak with them..

Thanks again and i would appreciate any tips alot!

submitted by /u/Remote_Formal_9082
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2LUVnRO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments