Did I make her mad?

Me And this girl didn't talk for a year, but my friend still talked to her kinda. After that we all got in a call to call just like old times, after that we didn't talk for like 2 months. Me and her are always awkward walking past each other. We always make eye contact and I feel like she is looking at me. She said "go for it" in her ig notes I didn't know if that meant me so I said "I don't wanna" on my IG notes. I tried to forget Abt her. So I put that one of my teacher's looked so good in my IG notes. Then her note changed to "sakit mo sobra" apparently that means very in Filipino. I don't know if she meant that for me, or if I've been delusional and talking to myself.

submitted by /u/Miserable_Tomorrow60
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/123RQ4f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments