Which 3rd language to pickup

Greetings everyone,

I am an Iraqi-American who is fluent in both Arabic and English. I am 18 years old and am studying for pre-med. Living in a southern state in the U.S, which language should I learn? The most obvious answer seems to be Spanish. Although I also like Japanese, Greek, Hebrew, German, and Turkish. The last 4 are because I’m interested in theology and Turkish because my family had lived in Eskisehir for a good while and I have fond memories of it. Might retire or travel there!

I do realize that the answers I’ll get here are not meant to be confirmative or life-changing in any away but I do value an outisde opinion

submitted by /u/Suspicious-Slip3494
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ywbz3va
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments