Problems with speaking in a group

Hello everybody,

I've just had the first speaking session for the intermediate level in my TL. The Problem is that my mind got stuck when I tried to speak. No word came to my mouth. I confess I am a little sad because I can read and listen fairly well, I am increasing my vocabulary and I can write quite well.

But speaking seems to be a huge mess and I make tons of mistakes I shouldn't do. Things seem to get worse when I am in a group and I need to hurry myself up so that the other speakers/learners also have a chance to speak.

Has anyone faced the same problem before? If yes, how did you overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/mary_languages
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/uiB5y2a
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments