Learning all the top spoken languages in the world. Is it a realistic goal?

According to Wikipedia the top 10 most spoken languages in the world are mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, Hindi, Portuguese , Bengali, Russian, Japanese , Yue Chinese (Cantonese and similar languages) and vietnamese. Arabic is also on the list if we count all Arabic dialects+standard Arabic. I already speak English, Italian, French , some Spanish (I undrestand it but speaking is A2) and some Arabic (A2-B1 in standard Arabic). Italian and French will help me learn Spanish and Portuguese. This will allow me to speak with more than 2 billion people. I plan to this before I turn 40 , (I'm 29) and possibly reach at least B1 in each language except Spanish and Portuguese which may be easier to learn so B2-C1 is possible. What do you think? Are there any polyglots who only focused on these languages?

submitted by /u/jokerdriver
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/DKscHwU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments