Is Telegram a tool?

Hey so I am an ethnic Ukrainian born and raised in Canada, who has been trying to learn the language for a few years now. Of course I struggle with materials, and I thought that maybe Telegram would be a good place to find information. I believe there are Ukrainian channels on there, even though it's mostly Russian. My concerns currently are about if it is effective, if there is enough stuff on there in the language, and also how safe it is data-wise (though I don't expect anyone to be able to give me advice on that). So does anybody know if trying Telegram would be a good way to practice? I'm kinda imagining it as Eastern European instagram or whatsapp though I know incredibly little. Thanks for any advice, cheers guys!

submitted by /u/KlenovyySirop
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/tFLGhT5
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments