Is Spaced Repetition effective for conjugations?

I am learning Dutch. I probably know somewhere between 1-2000 words and am maybe in the high A1 area.

I've been using Lingvist along with reading short stories targeted at beginners. In Lingvist I feel like I've finally hit a wall these past few days. All of the cards I am getting deal with conjugation and I get each one wrong most of the time. Occasionally I'll remember one but next time it comes around I conjugate wrong.

Is there a better way to learn conjugation? Or should I stick with this and it'll eventually stick? Reading textbooks for language learning has never been super helpful for me but I am willing to do that if it's the better way to go about it.

submitted by /u/Tellemkit
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/zHFtIv4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments