I feel sick when native speakers don't understand my pronunciation.

I have been learning German since 2010. I passed C1 in 2013 and wrote all my exams and university thesis in German. But still it happens very often that native speakers don't understand my pronunciation because I have a very strong accent of Korean and most of them started to treat me as a total beginner who doesn't know very fucking simple A1 level vocabulary. I want to erase all my Korean skills in my head because it is useless in Europe and it is just a huge barrier to speaking German. I tried to correct it, so I visited some private native teachers, but they couldn't fix me. What will be the solution?

submitted by /u/Radiant-Monitor-1109
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/hVgdFkz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments