Foreign Language PDF Problems

I have a Russian book in PDF form, and I would like to copy and paste it into LingQ for self study but it is proving impossible without errors, and if I try to convert it into anything else (Word/GoogleDoc/Text/) it still has errors. Most words have diacritics to help with pronunciation, and many words are also underlined. This causes the OCR (optical character recognition) used while converting to often get letters wrong. This has become such a huge hassle for me, I am hoping someone else has dealt with this and knows a solution. There is no copyright protection on the PDF, so this is purely an issue with recognition and converting.

submitted by /u/elmerbronte
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/cF3JYyB
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments