Flashcards: Recall vs Recognition

I was just watching some videos about language learning when i see a guy talking about this problem where he consider that recall flashcard is better bc "active parts of your brain that forces you to not think in a easy way (like recognition flashcards) which means that you can improve and learn faster than pure imersion"
As you can read my native language is not english but i can understand easily mostly of content on internet and now im trying to learn dutch
I am sure that if i spend my time with recall flashcards i can improve my english write and speak but this is not my goal for now, my point it is that i didnt learned english with recalling, it was on pure imersion and giving time to time.

I want to understand this discussion better and read papers or scientific research to reach some kind of conclusion. Can you guys help me?

submitted by /u/JesusOCoca
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ZXN7qQ0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments