Any of you self taught language learners interested in mentoring me?

I have been studying Mandarin Chinese, mostly on my own, since 2021. I also had been learning Spanish but haven't put much effort into it as of late. Many years ago I studied American Sign Language to the point if being conversant. But my study habits are haphazard, and Spanish and ASL have fallen to the wayside. I also tend to get seduced by every shiny new (to me) Chinese learning tool, but aside from Duolingo [addiction] I am not as consistent as I should be with Chinese either.

What I need is a language learning accountability buddy to help me with a schedule and consistency. Maybe check I'm weekly via direct message just to see if I'm sticking to the plan. I would love to feel comfortable with all three of these languages one day.

submitted by /u/SpaceHairLady
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/R1vYkNH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments