advice needed

hello!! I've been studying french for three years at school and I can barely form a simple phrase, i think it's because my teacher sucks and gives up on anyone as soon as the students get a bad vote and I say that because I've learned lots of other languages before either with other teachers or alone and I still know how to talk fluently (ex: english isn't my first language but I still know it better than my native one atp)

I'll get to the point, I need someone to give me advices because i have an extremely important exam in 2024 and i cannot afford to fail even one class. if you know any, please do reccomend me a learning application that possibly also explains rules or really any other studying method. im very very desperate so every comment is much appreciated

submitted by /u/il_pulmino_wgfuwu
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sFqdkt2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments