Why nobody talks about Linga?

After looking for a LingQ alternative for quite some time now, I found Aprelendo, Readlang, LWT, Lute, Lingoreader, Alexandria, Idiom (app), Language Crush and now I found Linga (app only).

Even tho it's only an app, not available on browser and not available for PC, it is really great but I don't see anyone talking about it.

It's like LingQ (no audio tho), it's a reader with single touch translations and dictionaries, the UX/UI is great too, I'm actually enjoying looking at the screen while reading, it supports Italian, German, French, Russian, English and a couple more languages I think.

Since I'm learning Italian it's a great help to me as a LingQ alternative.

I can: - Import ebooks - It tracks my vocabulary - Has SRS built in (this may be a con or pro, depend on the user). - Has single touch translations (single-click translations but we are on mobile so).

The premium version is cheaper than LingQ and I think the free version is usable (unlike LingQ).

What you guys think of Linga, have you tried it yourself, do you still use it to this day, if not, what made you stop using it, I discovered it this week and wanted to share it here since I didn't find much info about it online nor on this sub.

submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Virus92
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/T8Xc3Ao
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments