Should I really spend that much time trying to learn something that might not be that useful?

Hi language lovers! I'm a native portuguese speaker and I've recently decided that I would learn Russian. Tbh, I don't what led me into that, I just found that russian would be an interesting and challenging language to learn, since I was already (still am) dedicating a lot of time learning English. Well, I was right, it really is very challenging and even though I am enjoying it, I can't help but to think if it wouldn't be smarter to focus on something that would bring me more results. Idk, maybe focus more on my english or even try another language (german, for example), that would be more useful in the job market, for instance. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/ElThubastico
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/eHNpzWs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments