Multi-language Keyboard Recommendation? (Android)

Hi, guys!

I've been using the SwiftKey keyboard for quite a while now, as I've been studying Korean for about 5 years and I've always felt pretty good with just the Italian, English, and Korean keyboards activated. A bit more than a month ago I started studying Japanese, but I've also made some Chinese and Vietnamese friends for a while and from time to time I chat with them in their languages, although I'm not actively learning them at the moment.
The problem is that it seems that the Chinese and Japanese keyboards are mixing! For example, whenever I write "shi" on the Japanese keyboard 是 comes up as a suggestion and so it blocks a word like 仕事 in Japanese (In this case I could actually simply write "si" to get around the problem, but there are other cases where I can't do this.).
A similar thing happens when I activate the Vietnamese keyboard, as it "corrupts" the English and Italian keyboards.
The only safe one is Korean, probably because of its unique alphabet.

So, having said that, I would like some recommendations on other multi-lingual keyboards that I could use to replace SwiftKey, as through my searches it seems that SwiftKey is among the bests? I can't possibly be the only one learning these exact languages...

submitted by /u/kekwloltooop
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/FcWa18z
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments