lack of discussion topics with my tutor

Hi everyone,

I try to improve my English conversation (I’m probably close to B2), then I’ve found a tutor on Italki who suits me very well and I don’t want to change my tutor from someone else.

So I’ve probably did more than 30 hours with this tutor and we know each other very well now and we have discussed a lot of topics.

The problem now is that we have trouble finding new topics for discussion, I’m also not very talkative in real life so sometimes there are gaps in the conversation because I don’t find a good subject to discuss. I feel like most of my energy is therefore devoted to finding a subject rather than speaking.

Do you have any tips for overcoming this?

I thought about making simple games with my tutor, something interractive that would ask us to interact together, any ideas?

Thanks

submitted by /u/papy66
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/x1hfHLs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments