Improving beyond assumed high level?

My native language is Russian. I’ve never really studied English in my life as I was surrounded by it since around 7 y.o. with the only exception being the preparations for my Master’s entry exams.

Got my Master’s degree studying in English (which required internal English exam to enrol so I have taken neither IELTS nor TOEFL). I have no issues listening, talking and reading even about complex technical subjects and only make dumb typos in writing from time to time. Sometimes I feel anxious and checkig if my writing is correct at all and I don’t really remember when it wasn’t.

As of today a big part of my life is revolving around English but I’m not using in my professional career yet. I consider myself somewhere between c1 and c2. Where do I go next? How do I make sure I’m not missing something? Should I just leave it as is and start learning another language?

submitted by /u/rcwb
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/RT8fFEQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments