I severely lack motivation

Hey, I am 16 and trying to learn Russian, I won't get too much into why, but this isn't my first time attempting learning a language. I always run into this problem, it applies to most goals I have but especially language learning. I'm always so pumped to learn for about a week, then the 2nd week I start to slip, and within a month, zero motivation, nothing being done, and it is as if I never even tried. I also suffer from ADHD, which really doesn't make learning much easier. I spend more time dicking around with funny language content like language simp videos instead of learning the literal alphabet. I really do want to learn Russian, there are just so many benefits to a second language (and no I am not switching languages, I am dead set) but I severely lack the discipline and will probably lose motivation. How do I make history not repeat itself?

submitted by /u/McNuggetKiller
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/y2TnbNZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments