How often do you relisten to audio Material?

I'm currently listening to a Podcast in my TL, and relisten the episodes. Now Co es my Question: most of them are like 4-5 Minutes long, and on the first ones I have like 95-98% comprehension. On the ones coming after a certain Mark, this goes down to lets say 70-80% (of course numbers are just roughly). Is it better to relisten to the one I have more comprehension multiple times (lets say like 20 times per episode) and then move on, or to Listen to the easy ones like 5-10 times and then move on to the harder ones and do the heavy 20 times listening there? I'm not sure if I am wasting a lot of time relisten Podcasts with higher comprehension and if the time is better Spend on the ones where I have less comprehension. On the other site especially when I Listen to stuff, I have high comprehension in, I might get used to the grammar structures better (at least that is what I think)

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Treacle39
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/YkcWZqj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments