Does anyone ever feel hopeless?

Lately, I've been feeling like it's a lost cause for me to learn the language im learning. While I was watching videos on YouTube in my TL, I could barely understand 1 or 2 words in a sentance she said (WITH CAPTIONS). I cant speak the language too well, i cant write good, i can pnly read and even that is an over statement. A 4 year old who speaks my TL probably knows more words than I do. It feels like it's useless for me to learn my TL, since many people that speak my TL also know English, so it's pointless. I've had issues with self doubt and hopelessness in general before, but it's just a whole other level. I'm sorry this has turned into a rant, I just don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/Sahar_ll
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/txJGKN3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments