Discouraged. Ideas?

I’m 60, working full time. I’ve been working on Spanish off and on for years. I really like the language a lot. It’s my goal to live and volunteer in a Latin American country during the winter months when I retire. (2-4 years more) Weekly iTalki lessons for 18 mos, watching Dreaming Spanish nearly every day, watching helpful YouTube channels. It feels like vocabulary sticks, but any grammar that requires a change in the sentence is hard to recall. It never feels automatic.

Lost my favorite online teacher recently. Feeling lost and discouraged. Maybe stressing over life stuff is making it hard to learn. Any thoughts on how to put my learning into a relaxed maintenance mode for a little while?

submitted by /u/CreativeAd5932
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/B7rYJSN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments