What's the best way for my partner to help me learn Spanish (their NL)?

Currently just starting, up to the 8th section of duolingo. Just back from Spain and will likely return early next year where it'd be nice to be a bit more conversant rather than picking up bits and pieces.

They have tried going through a few bits with me, but I think we need a bit better structure/plan to make it work.

Don't know any other languages; German from school didn't really stick the little that I had.

They are happy to help, we live in the UK and I only speak English (and occasionally help them with bits they still aren't 100% on).

Checked the FAQ and this is only touched on that I can see.

submitted by /u/SearchingSiri
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/vTSHW0q
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments