Seeking advice from people who've faced similar language translation challenges in conversations

Hello guys!

I'm currently facing a language translation challenge when conversing with my friend in a foreign language, and I'm hoping to gather some advice and insights from those who have experienced a similar situation.

Here's the issue I'm dealing with: Whenever I engage in conversations with my friend in a foreign language, I find it exhausting and time-consuming to constantly switch back and forth between the chat application and a translator to ensure accurate communication. It often interrupts the flow of our conversation and hinders the overall experience.

I'm reaching out to this community to see if any of you have encountered a similar problem and have come up with effective solutions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experiences and offer any advice or suggestions you might have.

Thanks!

P.S. I am curious, do you also like to learn a foreign language by chatting with other people using the language?

submitted by /u/cudboy
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/bydvo09
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments