My language learning extension for netflix

Hi guys, I've been working on this side project for a few months now. It's basically an extension to learn language with Netflix. I know there are others extension doing it out there but I'm trying to provide better features than the competition. Because I used some of the competition's apps and some stuff didn't feel good or were paid features.

For instance some competitor do not allow you to bookmark words for free, which I do. Also, I offer machine translated subtitles so that the learning subtitles closely match with the support subtitles.

I tried to make it work for the following languages:

[ 'العربية', 'Български', 'Català', 'Čeština', 'Dansk', 'Deutsch', 'Ελληνικά', 'English', 'Español', 'Eesti', 'Euskara', 'فارسی', 'Suomi', 'Français', 'עברית', 'हिन्दी', 'Hrvatski', 'Magyar', 'Galego', 'Bahasa Indonesia', 'Íslenska', 'Italiano', '日本語', '한국어', 'Lietuvių', 'Latviešu', 'Bahasa Melayu', 'Nederlands', 'Norsk', 'Polski', 'Português', 'Română', 'Русский', 'Slovenčina', 'Slovenščina', 'Српски', 'Svenska', 'தமிழ்', 'తెలుగు', 'ไทย', 'Filipino', 'Türkçe', 'Українська', 'Tiếng Việt', '中文' ] 

Which are netflix supported languages, but I could add other languages too :)

A feature I also worked on is a Telegram Bot which you link to your account and it trains your vocabulary based on the bookmarks you have. My idea with this is that we all have a phone and the thing we are missing with learning languages is repetition. So with this feature, you train your memory to remember the words better. I've been using it myself and it's honestly working quite well :)

Anyway I'd love to have some feedbacks and advices from you guys :)

The link is here :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/yazyk-language-learning-w/hbghjfaenddmdpbkobgdcgkmcdcdjjko?hl=en-GB&authuser=1

submitted by /u/Jaedong9
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/V057sL6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments