Men on language learning apps

I’m a little sad because I love to use apps that can connect you with native speakers, and I have significant progress from connections with people this way. However, one of my main complaints is that many men on these apps will hit on you heavily. It’s easy to filter out messages which are obviously flirtatious and just never engage to begin with but I recently found a language partner who I was learning so much from and he was not flirtatious at all (in the beginning). After a while, he made a few comments which were slightly flirty but I ignored it cause he was such a good partner. However now he is outright flirting with me and I told him to stop but he ignores it, so I think I will have to block him because it makes me uncomfortable. There has been one male language partner I’ve had who doesn’t do this. Because of this, I mostly just match with women. I’m kind of sad cause we could’ve helped each other and he was friendly :(

submitted by /u/bibliophilia321
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/FEme50R
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments