Just had a great experience in my target language!!

I've been studying French for six years and I'd say I'm fluent.

I was over my girlfriends house and her French friend was visiting. We all had some drinks were having a great time when my girlfriend and I went up to bed to be alone.

Well, we were about to get it on when her friend walked in. She decided to lay in bed with us when suddenly my girlfriend said I had a nice.. ya know.

Well the french girl said "I wish I could suck it." But in french, but I understood it! I told my girlfriend what she said and she gave permission and soon they were doing it at the same time!

The story doesn't end there but I'm not sure how detailed I'm allowed to get. Anyway, keep with everyone you never know when it'll be useful!

submitted by /u/MaxMil84
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/4pN6Lio
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments