Is language learning a sedentary activity for you?

It is for me. Mostly. Sometimes I will put on a podcast or do an MT/Pimsleur lesson while walking around, doing a chore, or what have you, but I honestly find it isn't the best because I can't pause if I need think through a response, and I also have trouble focusing on both the language learning AND the chore, the workout, the not walking into traffic, etc.

I spend 3 to 5 hours a day on my chosen language. And it's almost entirely done while sitting because I do it on a laptop or a phone. This didn't strike me as unhealthy or weird until recently.

Not sure I have a point. Just wondering if anyone else struggles with this or has strategies to be a bit more active while grinding through a language.

submitted by /u/BE_MORE_DOG
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/E7AVhwb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments