I get so mentally fatigued from speaking French with my tutor, how can I combat this?

It's such a weird feeling but it feels like the front of my brain is fuzzy and heavy any time I have to speak French for a sustained period of time. After a 45 minute lesson I just want to sit here and stare at a wall. The sensation feels like a physical manifestation of the black and white static you would see on the TV as a kid.

About halfway through my lessons it gets very difficult for me to focus and I feel tired. If I do shorter lessons I feel like it goes by way too fast.

I'm wondering if this feeling can be relieved some way. Maybe it's a potassium deficiency? (joking). Seriously though, have you experienced this and how did you get past it?

submitted by /u/unmecbon
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/h1sYZGv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments