How to get to C2 level?

I'm a bilingual English-Finnish speaker living in the UK, and as I've learnt Finnish from speaking with my mum, I've never needed to actively study the language. I'd estimate my proficiency level to be around C1 but I'd like to get to a higher level. What would be the recommended method for someone like me to improve my language skills? I'm not currently able to relocate to Finland so I don't have many opportunities to practice, and as I'm an advanced level learner I'm not sure where to find resources that would be appropriate for my level. I'd particularly also like to master the use of idioms in order to sound more like a fully native speaker.

submitted by /u/No_Hovercrafts
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/HvFq5yf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments