Hard to learn one language but doing way better in another

I'm trying to learn 2 languages right now but I just find it really difficult when learning one of them (Spanish). I've taken classes, but i still struggle to make sentences in spanish. I can understand a little, but not a ton.

Meanwhile, in Swedish, I do a lot better. I can make quite a few sentences myself and understand some stuff. I feel like I know more in Swedish and can learn easier.

Idk why i just need advice. It's important to me that I'm able to learn Spanish, I just have trouble progressing with it. Where do I really start to get better? I have textbooks, italki, youtube.. I still struggle though

submitted by /u/Mars_of_Fish
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/WLY1Q59
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments