Best way to learn a language and actually become fluent?

I’m a teen in America, and I’m dead-set on going to college in the Netherlands. My family’s on board with it, I’ve started applying for international scholarships, I’ve got a decent amount of money saved, etc. I know I don’t HAVE to learn Dutch as most of the population speaks fluent English, and that I wouldn’t have to deal with a language barrier, but I’d still like to learn and eventually speak fluent Dutch. I’ve tried different apps for learning languages, but they always feel daunting and repetitive. I quickly lose interest, and I don’t like they way they teach. How would you recommend I start learning Dutch?

submitted by /u/AccountMaster4895
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/pWZ6guS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments