Learning for FCE

Hi, I have been following the topic of language learning for some time now, I am so inspired by all of you that I thought I would like to find some study-buddy here my goal is FCE in 2024 or 2025 ( depending on how my learning goes), I am motivated, but I would like to meet someone with the same goal in language learning Our cooperation would be to share motivation, learning materials,and in the future maybe this acquaintance will turn into some friendship or longer acquaintance 😁 I am oriented to the constant exchange of information and conversation, in August I would like to start learning Something more about me... I am 20 years old I am a girl and I come from Poland, so much for the beginning, maybe as time goes by I will tell something more about myself 😀 Feel free to contact me in a private message, I promise to write back to everyone !

submitted by /u/AdMuted4002
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/KMelcIT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments