Is this achievable?

Hi everyone, I am 20 and I speak 2 foreign languages very well ( English C2 and German C1). As you probably know, language learning is very addictive and I'd like to learn a couple of more languages to a C1 level, so that eventually I can speak the following languages at the following levels:

  1. English C2 ( I have already reached this level, so I just have to see to it that my English never deteriorates. Same applies to German in terms of maintenance)
  2. German C1
  3. French C1
  4. Spanish C1
  5. Italian C1
  6. Portuguese C1
  7. Dutch C1
  8. Swedish C1

What do you think? Is this doable?

submitted by /u/ImpressionInformal12
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/1474g7b/is_this_achievable/
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments