I Launched a New Language Learning App

Hey language learners!

I am excited to announce the launch of a new language learning app called Fluenti!

If you're tired of constantly searching for language exchange partners and struggling to find time to practice your speaking skills, this app is for you.

As a special offer, I am willing to give out free coupons for 2 months of usage to the first 5 people that email me at [fluentiapp@gmail.com](mailto:fluentiapp@gmail.com) with a screenshot of you using the app and some feedback on how we can improve. Once verified, I will share the coupon link.

I will edit the post once we reach the first 5 people, so I don't waste your time. If there is enough interest, I will give out the offers to more people, so let me know.

Happy learning!

submitted by /u/Charming-Owl-4018
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/XU04mAu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments