How do you find time for language study when working 40 hours a week?

I am keen to start learning languages after focusing on my job and recovering from illness over the last three and a half years. I want to get into this again before I potentially get involved in a serious relationship or get involved with other responsibilities.

My aim is to reach a solid B2 in all of the languages I have studied, except for French and Chinese (keen to reach C1).

The languages that I have learnt are: - French (B1 but want to start from the beginning - Mandarin Chinese (A2/B1) - Spanish (B1) - Japanese (A1 but false beginner)

At this stage, I would like to focus on my French and Mandarin Chinese language.

Do you have any recommendations on how I could best utilise my time or any recommended study routine? Do you think I could reach these acquired levels within 2 years?

The plan is once I reach these levels in French and Chinese, I want to resume with my other languages.

Looking forward to your help

submitted by /u/Zorroiscool
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/uFCJAdZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments