Free website for people learning English French or Italian

I've just launched v0.1 of a website I made, called Fabulang: www.fabulang.com

The basic idea is to improve your language by reading short stories. First, try to understand the story. If you get stuck, check the translation, and compare the languages to learn new words and phrases.

This is the alpha version – the very first working prototype! I would really appreciate your feedback and ideas.

I really hope it's useful! If it is, please let me know (I will be encouraged to keep developing the site with more content and features). If it isn't, still please let me know (I will know to stop wasting my time!).

Thanks for having a look!

submitted by /u/fabulang
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ESIxLCW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments