Bored of immersion

Hi everyone!

For a little bit of context: I’m learning French and I’m able to watch series, read books and listen to podcasts in French (I don’t understand everything but I understand enough to do it for fun perhaps I’m around b1?). I’m immersing in the language a lot but it gets little by little more boring to me, even though the things I do are hobbies like reading, watching series, etc. Immersion is not my only way of studying since I also write and chat in French. When I don’t understand something I’ll look up grammar explanations and rules.

Is it a good idea to switch my attention to a new language which I’ve been wanting to learn(totally beginner level) and continue immersion in French on the side to keep improving and for fun?

Do you recognize any of this and have a backup language to keep things entertaining?

Thanks for reading and I wish you a good day! šŸ˜

submitted by /u/MarianneGoesOnline
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Awz3tZx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments