Anyone felt lonely in their language learning when the sub went down?

I'd always been low motivation, but during the blackout my motivation went down even further. Before that at least I could come here and imagine I was engaging in language learning in some way. Actual learning doesn't take place here, but even theoretical discussion about language learning is better than no discussion. But then the blackout happened and I had this feeling I was not related to language learning at all. I tried self studying but it was harder since I felt all alone. The sense of community turned out to be quite important. Glad I can read posts again, and hopefully I can regain some motivation.

Anyone had a motivation drop as well?

submitted by /u/LanguageIdiot
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/mveB4Au
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments