Smart dictionary app

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a quick update. I just released my new language learning app called Dict! With features like quizzes and the ability to practice any word that you don’t know, Dict makes learning fun and easy. Plus, as the developer, I'm excited to share that we have an chat feature coming soon that will make learning even more interactive. Check it out on the App Store and let me know what you think! The Android version of my app is under the review by Google Play review team and hopefully, it will be out soon! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the app - let's chat about it in the comments! Thanks for taking the time to read this and happy learning!

Dict iOS app

submitted by /u/tasdemirfatih
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Khe03Gr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments