Moving to another country for language immersion

If you move to another country for immersion, would it be better to go to a university or a language business? Or maybe there is a better option? I’ve been learning for Spanish for 2 years and have made good progress, traveled to LatAm a few times and get a lot of opportunities to practice at my work. However I’m looking to take a few months of before a career change. I’ve been thinking about spending some time in South America for a good experience and to really achieve a high level of Spanish.

Im not sure if it would be better to go and study there, or just try to live like a local or do some type of workaway deal. Ive been discouraged by language businesses I’ve seen there with high prices and groups of classes with students who vary in ability levels.

submitted by /u/Cutletcabron
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/wtyrYA5
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments