I created a tool to learn verbs, would it be helpful for anyone else?

Disclaimer that this is primarily geared towards romance languages, since I am only familar with these - it may or may not be applicable to other languages since I do not know how they are formed.

I created a tool that interacts with Discord for learning verbs and verb-forms. The concept is as follows:

  • Everyday a new random verb is posted
  • You must investigate the new verb, looking for any irregularities
  • Alongside the new verb, the previous 3 days' verbs are posted
  • Each verb, everyday, is assigned a new tense and pronoun

This is what it looks like when posted: https://i.imgur.com/ZpdnB6b.png

This has helped me drill verb-forms into my head, as well as learn new verbs!

Is this something that would be helpful to anyone else? I have created a Discord server for this, but will see the demand before I release it to the public.

submitted by /u/jakeyee
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sPqFBQO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments