Chrome Addon for Japanese & Chinese?

I'm in the middle of learning both Chinese and Japanese and I'm on the hunt for a browser add-on that can handle both JP and CN simultaneously. At the moment, I'm using Zhongwen and Japanese IO.

What I'm really looking for is something that shows info on Kanji and/or Hanzi in a single pop-up. It's pretty common for me to come across a Chinese character and find myself wondering about its JP reading or meaning (vice versa), so having that info available at one glance without having to swap settings or juggle various add-ons would be neat.

Anyone know if something like this exists?

Also, anyone whether there's a way to get the Zhongwen add-on to display HSK levels?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/_yannick
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/fAwp8ER
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments