Why do people like to make it a competition!?

I was sitting with my group of friends and one of them was telling me how he likes American drill music and I was telling him I like drill but only if it is Spanish or Russian. Then my friend that was sitting next to me that speaks Russian was like “what did you just say?” And I was like “yeah I listen to Russian and Spanish drill” and she was like “show me” so I showed her the playlist that I’ve made, then she was like “why do you listen to this?” And I was like “because I’m learning Russian”. So then a few minutes pass by of her listening to the songs I listen to but then I see her struggling to read the lyrics so I was like “can you read Russian good to?” Since she knows how to speak it well, but I didn’t know if she can read it well to and then she was like “what do you mean to?” With the most attitude ever, as if I wasn’t sopose to understand it myself or something.

submitted by /u/Comfortable-Gur5550
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/1CZJiVE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments