Speak quickly, or slowly with less mistakes

Hi, I have a speaking problem. The problem isn’t so much related to finding words, but rather grammar. I don’t have a lot of speaking practice (2 hrs a week), so I find myself doing one of two things:

1) I speak freely and communicate with a lot of mistakes. I constantly mix up cases, but I’m able to think clearly and communicate a general idea.

2) I speak slowly, deliberating on every word, solving the logical case puzzle in realtime.

My questions is: Whats more useful? Any suggestions on practicing cases? I know and recognize cases when reading and listening, I’m generally just 30-50% accurate speaking quickly or slowly in realtime.

submitted by /u/Astroportal_
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/bqJyvnp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments