Learning Multiple Languages at Once?

Hey y'all,

I'm a highschool senior. I'm studying my fourth year of German in high school right now. I've got past tense (simple and conversational) down, and I'm working with my German teacher to study subjunctives, adjective endings, and comparatives for my German college placement tests. I would like to continue studying German as well in college until I achieve fluency.

However, my mom is pushing me a bit to learn Spanish. I am mixed white-mexican, so everyone on my Mom's side of the family pretty much exclusively speaks Spanish. Would it be possible to continue my intermediate German studies as I do beginner Spanish stuff too, or should I wait?

(I also want to learn French in the future, it would be nice to learn that as well, but that'll probably be in the future as well. *Maybe* I could squeeze it in? Probably not. Who knows though?)

submitted by /u/cities-are-cool
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ANV1Tyh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments